Wednesday, 12 August 2020

Advanced Heroquest Collector Guide: White Dwarf #125: "The Trollslayer's Oath / The Dark Beneath the World"

I did a Advanced Heroquest collectors guide on the Ye Olde Inn forum a few years ago. There are some rare miniatures and I hoped to help others with the right provision of the right search words for internet auctions. Unfortunately I lost the pictures through a image provider problem. So I will build it up on my blog, again.

White Dwarf #125: The Dark Beneath the World.

Based on the cover of WFRP 1st edition and the miniatures showed on page 189 of the paperback issue of the 1st ed.
WFRP, 1st Edition, paperback; Page 189:

Left to right:

Aldred Fellblade:
- 1988 Catalogue; Fighters; 0101 Fighters; Nr. 22
- Citadel Journal Spring 1986; C01 Fighters; Aldred Fellblade

Gotrek Gurnisson:
- 1988 Catalogue; 0310 Dwarf Lords of Legend; Nr. 14

Johan Zauberlich:
- The Third Citadel Compendium; C02 Wizards; Archmage

Jules Gasgoigne:
- The Third Citadel Compendium; C07 Rangers; Targeteer

Garg Gorgul:
- Jul 1985 Flyer; C23 Ogres; Gladiator
- Compendium 3; C23 Ogres; Gladiator
- Mar 1988 Flyer; C23 Ogres; Nr. 6
- WD110 1989; 090206; Ogryns (coloured)


No comments:

Post a Comment