I bought Felix for the AHQ quest "The Dark Beneath the World", where he and Gotrek accompany three other adventurers, to search the Black Mountains for a magic sword. I will show the other Miniatures for this special quest in future posts. As a 4th edition miniature, Felix doesn't really fits to the AHQ style, which is more 3rd edition related. But as he is the first available Felix miniature, I decided to put him in the party, too. Maybe I look for a more appropriate 3rd edition miniature in the future to replace it.
I like Skeletons with skythes, because my first fantasy miniatures of the HQ boardgame had them. A simple paint job, with mostly drybrushing, but I'm not really happy with the result on the bones. The look is too imprecise. Of course the dirty look fits a Skeleton, but anyhow I prefer the cleaner style, where every bone is painted separately. I have a new receipt for another bone paint scheme and will test it in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment